We have been serving our respected clients since 1983 by manufacturing and supplying highest grade Potassium Chloride. It is a type of mineral supplement used to treat deficiency of potassium in human body. The physical appearance of this compound is odorless and colorless crystal form. This compound can also be used in agriculture, in scientific applications, and in food processing. Apart from that, it also has many industrial uses. It is used for production of potassium hydroxide and metallic potassium. Also, it is sometimes used as an alternative for sodium chloride in household water softening units. Clients can avail Potassium Chloride from us in different packaging quantities as per requirements.
Applications of Potassium Chloride:
- Used as an electrolyte replenisher
- Used for the treatment of hypokalemia
- Used in fertilizers, buffer solutions & explosives
- Used in welding and metal casting as a flux agent.
- Used for the extraction and solubilization of proteins.
Potassium Chloride is a compound formed from the potassium and chlorine elements.It is excessively used for health, commercial uses and also used as a salt substitute.
- Synonym : Chloride of potash, Chloride draselny, Kaliumchlorid, Monopotassium chloride.
- Formula : KCl
- Molecular Weight : 74.55
- CAS NO : 7447-40-7
- EC NO : 231-211-8
- MDL NO : MFCD00011360
- Pubchem CID : 24899042
- Assay : >99.0%
- Density : 1.98 g/ml
- Solubility : Soluble in a variety of polar solvents.