Trisodium Phosphate Buffer is the inorganic compound and used as cleaning agent and in various other applications.
Properties of Trisodium Phosphate Buffer:-
- Other Name : Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Orthophosphate, Tromete,
- Chemical Formula : Na3Po4
- CAS NO : 7601-54-9
- CB Number : CB4364607
- Pubchem CID : 24243
- Molecular Weight : 163.94
- Mol File : 7601-54-9
- Appearance : White, granular or crystalline solid.
- Solubility : Highly soluble in water
- Used as water conservative in food industry
- Used as a cleaning agent, stain remover and degreaser.
- Used to prepare surface for painting.
- It is also used as a acidity regulator, buffering agent.