Phosphoric Acid is an inorganic mineral acid and the most important oxygen acid of phosphorus. We bring the premium quality phosphoric acid to our clients.
- Synonym : Orthophoric Acid
- Molecular Formula: H3PO4
- CAS NO : 7664-38-2
- Molar mass: 98 g/mol
- Density: 1.88 g/cm³
- Boiling point: 158 °C
- Melting point: 42.35 °C
- Appearance : Crystalline solid
- Soluble in: Water
- Act as stabilizing agent
- Pre-metal treatment chemicals
- Used in soaps & detergents
- Basically used to make phosphare salts for fertilizers
- Serves as fruit like flavouring in food products.
- Used for water treatment.
- Very low arsenic content
- Toxic by ingestion & inhalation