Calcium aspartate is a stable, organic calcium with an extraordinarily high rate of absorption. It is a calcium salt of the amino acid aspartic acid, and has a neutral reaction in the body.
Properties of Calcium aspartate:
- Other Name : Calcium I-aspartate, Aspartate calcium, Calciretard.
- Molecular Formula : C4H5CaNO4
- Molecular Weight : 171.165 g/mol
- CAS NO : 10389-09-0
- Pubchem CID : 30465
- pH : 3 to 6
- Appearance : White in color
- Help to develop stronger teeth and bones in children.
- Helps to treat osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps to maintain the acid-base balance of the bodies.
- Good for cardiac health.