Pure Maltodextrin Powder
Maltodextrin is prepared from starch through partial hydrolysis. It is commonly found as a white hygroscopic spray dried powder. It's a polysaccharide, and used widely as a food additive. The Maltodextrin is easy to digest and safe to consume. It also improves the product's shelf-life. As an ingredient, it is ideal for a variety of processed foods. Our maltodextrin powder is used for the manufacture of soft drinks, supplementation, medicine and candy. The pure Maltodextrin, is a good source of carbohydrate and energy. It is a convenient and cost-effective way to increase energy levels. Also, we keep up with strict quality standards to meet varied processing needs.
- Physical Appearance : White Free-flowing Powder
- Clarity (10% solution) : Clear
- Moisture % : 4.5% Max
- pH 10% solution : 4.5 to 5.5
- % D.E. (Dextrose Equivalent) : 18 to 20%
- SO2 ppm : 100 ppm Max.
- Total Ash : 0.5% Max.
- Food & pharmaceutical industry.
- Food additive and sweetener.
- Base in health drinking, soups and milk shakes.
- Acts as a flavoring, drying and stabilizing agent in drinks, coffee powders, flavor powders, etc.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal