Corn Maltodextrin Powder
Product Code : na
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
As a food additive, Maltodextrin is safe, effective and economical in nature. It is used in a number of foods, drinks and other products. It has a unique chemical composition. Made from starches, the Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate. It can be produced from potatoes, rice, or corn starches. Some foods that may comprise maltodextrin are: desserts, canned fruits, protein shakes, sauces and instant pudding. Maltodextrin doesn't taste sweet, but it is a saccharide, with chemical properties similar to sugar. We keep up with attractive price and high quality of this popular food additive.
Some characteristics of Maltodextrin:
- CAS No.: 9050-36-6
- DE (dextrose equivalent): Between 10 and 40
- It's a polysaccharide and easily digestible
- Moderately sweet or flavorless
Food & beverage industries, utilized in artificial sweeteners, and more.