Aluminium Acetate Powder
Aluminium acetate powder is a salt that is used as a topical astringent to treat various skin irritations.
- Other Name : Aluminum Acetate Topical
- Formula : C4H7ALO5
- Molar Mass : 204.1136
- CAS NO : 142-03-0
- Appearance : White powder at room temperature
- pH : 3.5 to 5
- Melting Point : 54degC
- Helpful for foot problems such as swelling, athlete's foot and excessive sweating.
- Used to treat ear canal infections
- Used in soaps & cosmetics
- Helps to relieve from itching problem.
- Good stability
- 100% pure content
- Effective to kill bacteria