Yellow Dextrin Powder
Product Code : na
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Produced through hydrolysis of starch or glycogen, Dextrins are carbohydrates with low-molecular-weight. They are white, yellow or brown powders that are fully / partially water-soluble. The yellow dextrin features low viscosity, and it is hygroscopic in nature. It is applicable in foundry as a binder of cores. Also, the dextrin is used as a printing thickener and binders in paint. Yellow Dextrin is created by heat treatment in the existence of chemicals; this appropriately modify the properties and characteristics of starch. It is fine powder, white to brown in color.
- Used as water soluble glues in paper tubes, envelope adhesives etc.
- In mining industry and foundry industry as additives.
- Printing thickener, binders in gouache paint etc.